This blog is a peek into the life of Mason Peabody, an adoptable dog looking for a home. Mason is a sweet little boy who was found wandering around in Placer County as a lost pet. His owners and he never reunited and so he was cared for at the Placer County Animal Services in Auburn where I volunteer my time as a dog walker.
My family and I decided to foster Mason and prepare him for a new kind of life! As Mason was a little undersocialized when he got to the shelter, we set out to teach him about the world and all it has to offer! If you are interested in adopting
Mason or if you are interested in
learning more about fostering a dog, please contact me!
Thank you for following the chronicles of my sweet foster dog, Mason Peabody, whom I love so dearly.

No comments:
Post a Comment